Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Monday 5-10 Happy Monday

 

 

According to the 5:00 news, Andy said that the high for today was just after midnight at 73 degrees. At 5:00 it was 68 degrees. It was overcast all day with a little breeze. It sprinkled a bit.

The birds were active on the porch, feeder and under the oat tree. We have been seeing a lot of cardinals. I only saw one squirrel, it was under the oak tree.  

I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning because I thought I was almost finished reading The Incident at Fives Castle but I didn't finish it. I finished it right before lunch. After lunch I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 53 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I took a nap for a couple of hours.

Larry worked on a paper project and read a book.

We attended one virtual square dance, Daryl Murphy's Weekly A2/C1 at 5:45. He called an hour of A2 with 8 participants and an hour of C1 with 9 participants. We had a 15 minute break in between the two session. He called four two couples tips a piece. It was an ok dance.

Before the dance we watched YouTube videos. After the dance we watched The Booksellers on Amazon. It was a documentary about book buyers and sellers. It was interesting. Then I continued watching the sixth season of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth