Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Monday 5-17 Weird Weather

 

Weird Weather

We woke up to rain, it rained on and off all morning. At 1:00 a thunder storm came in with a loud bolt of thunder and a downpour. Then the front went away and within an hour the sun came out. It was beautiful outside. The rain is predicted to come back. The weather was weird.

In the morning I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 25 minutes and 23 second to complete, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played a couple of Spider games in Star Club Dark Solitaire. Afterwards I continued reading The Imbroglio at the Villa Pozzi. 

Larry finished reading a book on his Kindle.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Joachim Ruehenbeck's A1/A2 at 12:30. During the A1 hour we had 36 participants and the A2 hour had 32 participants. Joachim called five tips in each hour. I danced A1 by myself. Joachim makes the dancing interesting by calling a lot of left handed moves and puts the dancers in positions they're not use to being in. We had a great time.

Second was Steve Kopman's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:30. This is the first time we danced to Steve on Monday night. He called four A2 tips with 31 participants and two C1 tips with 17. Dick Otis was zoomed in to help Steve technically when necessary. Steve did an excellent job because he cued throughout the whole dance and joked around with the dancers. It was his club dance. We had a fun time.

After the dance we watched the last episode of Agatha Christie, which was Agatha and the Midnight Murders. It was ok but not that great. Then I watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. This is a good started for the week.   

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth