Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Friday 5-7 It's Friday

 


We had a wonderful Friday with a lot of sunshine and a temperature in the low 80's.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 36 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. 

Larry is working on another paper crafting project.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couple A1/A2 at 11:00. Once again Di Green covered for him. We had 20 participants in the two A1 tips and 19 participants in the two A2 tips. Di started out calling with little cueing but during the break dancers asked for more cueing. She was more than happy to do so. The dance was very challenging because we were working with six phantoms. I had trouble keeping track of the phantoms.

Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00. We had 35 participants. This week the dance started out very rough. At the break dancers asked Di to work on some of the four couple moves and she did. We worked on four couple moves and Tally Ho from facing in lines. It went a little better this week.

 

In between the dances we watched the construction crew work on our neighbor's new home. They put the Stucco on last week and today they worked on the block. The block is colored concrete and it comes in different sizes. The crew put some mortar on the back of each piece and stuck it directly on the siding. The house is looking good.

 

Grouting the blocks

 

Applying the block on the side of the house

 

Applying the block the far corner of the side of the house

 

The final look of the garage with block and Stucco

 

After the last dance I did my weekly housework.

 


Doing housework

In the evening we watched the 22nd season of Midsomer Murders. Then I watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. We had a super day.


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth