Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Saturday 5-29 Visiting Louise

 

We had a beautiful day. 

 

The rain was gone and we had a beautiful day with sunshine. 

We started the day by going to Round Rock to visit Louise. Louise called a couple of days ago. She had a gentleman replace some of her siding, he had to remove the exterior phone box, lights, security cameras and other boxes so he could replace the siding. Then he put everything back on. He did a good job but her security cameras needed to be re-aimed and a couple of her phone lines were not working. Larry was able to get the cameras back where Louise wanted them but he didn't have the correct tool with him to open the phone box, he will either have fix this later or possibly the person who replaced the siding can fix it when he returns to paint the siding.

Larry brought Louise an owl notepad and a rotating card he made. She was excited about getting the gifts. Last night I made corn bread and hot dog bacon cheddar cheese wraps for lunch. Louise made chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Lunch came out delicious.

 

Hot dog bacon and cheese wraps

 

Owl note pad

 

Rotating Card

 


Greeting card storage box


While Larry worked on the projects I played with Alice and visited with Louise.

While I was outside playing with Alice Louise's neighbor was outside talking and Alice barked at her. When I went to stop her from barking the neighbor said she had found a baby dove on the ground. She hung a basket from the oak tree that is between Louise's and her house and put the baby in the basket. Then the mommy dove came and joined the baby in the basket. 

 

Mommy and baby doves in a basket hanging from the tree
 

After lunch we visited a little while and then we said our good-byes.   

We got home about 2:30. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Free Cell and 3 Pyramid). I didn't do to well today. It took me 59 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 37th place in my group.

In the evening we attended Don Moger's Weekly Saturday Night Fever Dance at 6:00. This week Dayle Hodge joined Don, they called four tips of A2 and two tips of C1. During the A2 tips we had 44 participants and the C1 had 36. We had a great time dancing to Don and Dayle and with our virtual square dancing friends.

After the dance we watched a movie on IMDb TV, it was a western titled The Warrant. It was slow moving and the acting wasn't very good. We were surprised because the rating was four and a half stars. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of In Deep. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 159,740 steps for the week.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth