Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Saturday 8-3-24 Crafting, Games & Having Fun

 

Happy Saturday


We had a very nice Saturday with the high temperature of 99 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I spent a lot of the day finishing my diamond painting crafting project. It took me a little longer than expected because I mixed up two colors, I switched two trays by accident. I was working with the two trays side by side when I put them by their bags I didn't realize I switched them until I had to fill one of the trays with more diamonds. It was the wrong color. I was glad I had only used the wrong color for a couple of rows. It was an easy fix. The painting came out super. 

 

The finished painting

 

Comparing the new painting to one of the first paintings


While I did the diamond painting Larry worked on a new paper crafting project, it is a music multilayer project. He liked the original design but thought it would look better with some changes. He spent hours editing, cutting and choosing colors. He is still working on it but he is getting closer. The pieces have a lot of detail and took time to cut. 

 

 
Original Design
 
 

Edited with layers on top of each other but not assembled


I worked out with the Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

Larry installed a new pinball game yesterday called Terminator 3 in both 2D and Virtual Reality. We played it a little yesterday. It has a great VR room. 

 

The Terminator himself

 

The robot you fight while playing the game

 

In the afternoon I played pinball. The games I played were Twilight Zone, Terminator 3, The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot and The Godfather. While playing Terminator 3 I entered my initials as high score #2 and The Godfather I entered my initials as high score #4. I had a good day of pinball.


Terminator 3


The Godfather


The Machine Bride of Pin-Bot


In the evening we watched the Olympics. Then I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth