Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Saturday 8-10-24 Downtown Temple Market Days & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

 

We had a great day.

We started the day out by going to Downtown Temple Market Days. Today was the second month local vendors met in downtown Temple to sell their wares. We got there a little after 9:00, there were only about 15 vendors. We walked around and looked at what the vendors had to offer. They were selling hand-crafted items, baked goods, tee shirts and nick knacks. We walked around for about fifteen minutes and I talked to a lady, who had an eight month old retriever. Afterwards we walked around Fred Springer Park. It's a small park with a playground, train and train cars to play on. It's a two acre park that goes by the Amtrak train station and the Train Museum. It was a very nice. When we finished our walk we went home. It was nice to get out of the house for a little bit.

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes, which put me in 33rd place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

While Larry worked on his jukebox I worked out with Synth Riders for an hour.

Then I moved onto playing pinball. I did the weekly challenge of X-Files and got a new high score of 6,033,760, which put me in 43 position out of 47. Then I had the random button select six games for me to play. They were The Lost World Jurassic Park, Theatre of Magic, Who Dunnit, The Flintstones, Mustang and Godzilla. While playing Mustang I put my initials in as the #2 high score and Godzilla I put my initials as #4 high score. I had fun playing pinball.

 

Godzilla


Lost World Jurassic Park

 

Mustang


The Flintstones

 

The X-Files

 

Theatre of Magic

 

Who Dunnit

 

I spent most of the day working on my diamond painting, I will finish it tomorrow.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. Then I finished watching the third season of The Mallorca Files. Then I watched Wonder Woman. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

  

 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth