Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 5, 2024

Sunday 8-4-24 New Weekly Challenge, Crafting & More

 

Beautiful Day


We had an outstanding day. We hung around the house just having fun.

While relaxing we saw a roadrunner running down the street. When he got up Larry saw a lot of deer in the backyard. We had a hummingbird drinking from the the feeder all afternoon.

Larry completed his multilayer music card. He said it difficult, the lines are much thinner than they appear in the photo, getting the pieces off the sticky mat and gluing them down was a challenge. He had fun and it paid off because it came out very nice.

 


Music card for Joe

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 21 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 31st. I very rarely get in the top 10 when doing Spider. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today starts a new weekly pinball challenge. This weeks challenge is X-Files. We played X-Files a year ago. Larry did not think it was a very good game so when he rebuilt the computer for the pinball machine he did not reinstall it. This morning he downloaded and installed the current version. Last year we didn't have VR, the game looks much better in VR but after playing it Larry is still not a fan. 

I first of all did last week's challenge Twilight Zone, I had a new high score but I didn't summit it because it didn't move up and it was only a little bit more. The new score was 222,551,930, which put me in 33rd place out of 59 participants. I played the X-Files and got 4,954,170, which put me in 8th place out of 8 participants so far.

 

Twilight Zone

 

The X-Files


I also played Terminator 3, Goldeneye, The Flintstones and Fish Tales. When playing Terminator I came in #2 high score. I had a fun afternoon playing pinball.

 

Fish Tales

 

Goldeneye

 

The Flintstones

 

Terminator 3


Larry played three games of pinball, which were Mission Impossible, Terminator 3 and The Godfather. He got on the board for Terminator 3 as #2, which knocked me down to #3 high score. He had a good day of pinball. 

In the evening we watched the Olympics. When Larry went to bed I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with 120,086 steps.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth