Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Tuesday 8-20-24 Minnie Preparation - Hottest Day so Far

 

Having fun with friends


Today was very hot, 105.

We spent the day working on getting the Minnie ready for our trip. 

Larry installed a new steering stabilizer, then I helped him put the motorcycle carrier on, it is very heavy so far better that I help. 

I worked on getting the Minnie ready. I loaded it with most of the food and drinks. Then I made the bed. I did laundry and loaded the clothes. I also vacuumed and wiped down the interior. Tomorrow I'll finish loading the refrigerator.

 

Trip preparation

 
While we were getting the Minnie ready a neighbor lady stopped by to ask us questions about the Minnie and traveling. Her son lives in Florida and recently purchased a RV. She knows nothing about them and was curious. We took her inside the Minnie and showed her around. She was very talkative and had lots of questions. We enjoyed her visit.
 
I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 2 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

 

Angry Birds 

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

I played four games of pinball. They The Godfather, Who Dunnit, Red & Ted's Road Show and Star Wars. I had a nice day of playing pinball.


Red & Ted's Road Show


Star Wars


Who Dunnit


In the evening we watched music videos on YouTube. Then we watched an episode of Northern Exposure. Afterwards I watched Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth