Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Friday 8-9-24 Reading, Games, Dancing to Loren Smith & Front

 

It's Friday


We had an overcast day. In the evening a front rolled in with a lot of thunder. Then came the rain. I won't complain about the rain because we really need it. The high was in the high 90s and dropped to 87 degrees when the front came in.



 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 38 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 31st place in my group. I didn't do too well because I got stuck on the Free Cell game. That's ok I still had fun trying to solve the games. Then I played Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day doing my diamond painting for a cat.

Larry decided to read. He started a book the other day and finished it today. He's a lot faster reader than I am.

 

Reading is fun

I played some pinball. I played the X-Files and the random button selected Elvira Party Monsters, Theatre of Magic and Indiana Jones. I didn't get on the board but I had a super time. 

 

Elvira Party Monsters

 

Indiana Jones


Theatre of Magic

 

X-Files

 

In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30 for an hour and a half. This week Loren Smith called for her because she was out of town. He called five tips of A2 and one tip of C1. Loren called a lot of four couple moves and put us in positions we're not usually in. It's always a pleasure to dance to Loren because he is very easy going and laid back. Larry danced the whole dance with me. During the A2 session there were 15 participants and the C1 tip we had 13 participants. We had an outstanding evening of dancing with friends.


Get a partner and dance


After the dance we watched the Olympics. Then I continued watching the third season of The Mallorca Files. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth