Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Friday 8-2-24 Cameo Project, Diamond Painting & Games

 

It's Friday


We had a super day of hanging around the house. I usually attend Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30 but this week she was out of town.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Larry continued working with the new pinball game program. He converted Mission Impossible into virtual reality. He is having a lot of fun converting the games. The playfield is in virtual reality but it doesn't have a virtual reality room. The games work excellent. Once he did this he played the game to make sure, that it worked. He also played Queen, The Godfather, The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot and James Bond Goldeneye. He had a great day of playing pinball.

I played the same games and two more (Aerosmith and Twilight Zone). I enter my initials as the 4th high score in Aerosmith and #2 in The Godfather. I also had a great day of playing pinball.

 

The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot


Aerosmith


Goldeneye


Mission Impossible

 

Queen


The Godfather



Twilight Zone

 

I worked out using the Synth Riders for an hour.


Working out


I worked on my diamond painting. I should be finished with it tomorrow.


The puzzle so far


After Larry played pinball he moved onto paper crafting. He made a couple of Santa Claus cards for Christmas. 

 

Santa Claus Card

 

For dinner I cooked a frozen pizza on the grill, it was a Hawaiian Style Pizza. After dinner we watched the Olympics. When Larry went to bed I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


Hawaiian Pizza



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth