Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 16, 2024

Thursday 8-15-24 Projects, Crafting, Playing Pinball & Having Fun

 

Don't for get to have fun


Every other Thursday we have a lawn crew come and mow the yards, they mowed last week. Larry started the day out by by doing a few things outside. He mowed the the frontyard and the north side of the house. Then he weedeated and blew the grass from the driveway. He treated for weeds. As he was mowing he noticed there was a hole in the yard so he filled the hole.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 34 minutes and 7 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Larry spent a couple of hours playing pinball. When he played Godzilla he saved New York, which means he completed the game and started over. He played nine different games, which were; Avatar, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Fast Break, The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot, Theatre of Magic, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Big Buck Pro, James Bond 60th Anniversary and Godzilla.  He had an outstanding day of playing pinball.

I played four games of pinball. I decided to play Godzilla to see if I could save New York. I played it a couple of times. The first time I was almost successful, I only needed to hit New York but I failed. The second time I was successful. I became #2 high score. I then played Terminator 3, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Great Houdini.  When I played The Great Houdini I became high score #3. When playing Terminator 3 I got a new high score for the weekly challenge, which moved me into 28th place out of 34 participants. I had a super day of playing pinball.

 

Godzilla

 

Great Houdini

 

Tales of the Arabian Nights

 


Terminator 3

 

While I played pinball Larry did a little crafting. He made another Hippie Bus. He made one a while back and liked it so he made another. He changed the colors. It came out super.



Two Hippie Buses


I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.



Working out
 
 
In the evening we watched a movie called Blue Ridge. It was a movie about a longtime feud between two families that comes out during a murder investigation. It wasn't that good but it entertained us for a couple of hours. Then I watched Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth