Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 2, 2024

Thursday 8/1/24 New Month, Games, Olympics & More

 

Happy August


Today was the beginning of August. We had another relaxing day.

Larry backs up the computer at the beginning of every month. He put bleach in the septic system a couple of days ago. 

Larry started the day out by mowing the frontyard and the north side of the house. Then he weedeated and blew off the driveway and porch. He treated for fire ants.

 

Mowing the yard

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 34 minutes and 21 seconds to complete, which put me in 27th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.


Playing Angry Birds


After lunch I worked out using the Synth Riders for an hour.

I played pinball. The games I played were Twilight Zone, Judge Dredd, The Sopranos and The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot. While playing Twilight Zone I got a new high score of 221,189,910, which put me in 19th place out of 33 participants. I also became Grand Champion in Judge Dredd and fourth high score in The Sopranos. I had a super day of playing pinball.


Judge Dredd

 

The Machine Bride of Pin+Bot

 

The Sopranos

 

Twilight Zone


Larry read a book  and played pinball. The games he played were Lethal Weapon, The Get Away and Cirqus Voltaire. He had a lot of fun playing the games.

After playing games I worked on my diamond painting project.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. When Larry went to bed I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 



Relaxing in front of the television




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth