Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Saturday 8-17-24 Birthdays Celebration & Getting the Minnie

 

Birthday Celebration


We had a super day.

Happy Birthday, Louise. Every year on or about Louise's birthday we get together and celebrate all of our birthdays. Larry and I are on our fall camping trip when it's Larry and my birthdays. 

We started the day out by going to Round Rock to do the birthdays celebration with Louise and Alice. We arrived at Louise's house at 9:00. We surprised her with flowers. They were Fresh-Cut Painted Cushion Poms Flowers. They were very colorful. When we bought them we didn't realized they were painted until Louise pointed it out on the stems. They were very pretty and they put a smile on Louise's face. 

Larry did a few little projects for Louise. He finished putting a new motor in one of her wall clocks and got it to work. Then he hung it. He got her Alexa device to display her security cameras. He fixed her YouTube program on her television. He knew how to do it because he had to do it ours. Larry enjoys helping Louise out when he visits.

We visited with Louise and I played with Alice. For lunch we had beef and bean burritos and chips. For dessert Louise bought a German Chocolate cake and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. In between lunch and dessert we opened out gifts. Thank you Shirley for the gift cards from Amazon and Walmart, cashews and book. I think I will enjoy reading it. Louise thank you for the gift cards from Amazon, Heath bars, beef jerky and Kinder chocolate candies. We had a super birthdays celebration.

 

Birthday gifts and flowers

 


Alice saying hi

 


Larry opening his gifts

 

Opening my gifts

 


Louise opening her gifts


Our birthday cake

 

The book Shirley bought me


 

On the way home we stopped by the storage center to pick up the Minnie because we're going on our fall trip Thursday. This will give us time to get it ready.

 

Minnie

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

 
I worked out with the Synth Riders for a half hour.
 
 

Working out


I played four games of pinball. They were Terminator 3, Playboy, Creature From The Black Lagoon and Fish Tales. I didn't enter my initials for high score but I still did well playing the games.

 

Creature From the Black Lagoon

 

Fish Tales

 

Playboy

 

Terminator 3

 

In the evening we started watching the sixth season of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Mission Impossible 3 and Mission Impossible 4. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 



   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth