Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 21, 2024

Thursday 6-20-24 First Day of Summer, Mowing, Games & Jukebox

 

First day of Summer


Today was the first day of summer. It got up to 90 degrees, not bad except the humidity was 55%. Hope everyone kept cool with a glass of lemonade or whatever you enjoy drinking.

I didn't have any dances today so I kept busy playing games and working on my puzzle. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 38 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 24th place. For some reason I always have trouble with the hard and expert level of Spider and Free Cell. Hopefully I will get a little faster in the future. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played five games of pinball. I played two games in 2D, which were Beavis and Butt-Head and Great Houdini. I had a great game in Great Houdini I came in 4th place. The other three were in Virtual Reality (VR). They were Mustang, NASCAR and Theatre of Magic. Larry had upgraded Mustang with a color DMD and he wanted me to try it out. It works great. The score color changed from orange to white. When I played NASCAR I got the 4th place high score. I had  great day of pinball.

 

Great Houdini



Old Mustang DMD


Mustang with new color DMD

 

NASCAR


Theatre of Magic


After lunch I went outside and mowed the frontyard, Larry fertilized last week and it was growing fast. The mowers came and mowed Jason's yards but this wasn't our week for them to mow ours. The rain stayed around until early this morning.

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. Then we watched YouTube videos.

This morning Larry watched three fawns playing in the backyard as two does watched them. In the evening a doe and a fawn showed up in the backyard. They were there a long time. We also saw the fox in our security camera in the frontyard. It's always exciting watching the wildlife .


Doe and fawn

 

We watched a movie on Tubi called The Flying Scotsman. The movie was based on a true story about a bicyclist from Scotland, who won a championship against all odds. The cyclist was Graeme Obree. It was a good movie I enjoyed it very much. Then I watched Hellboy II from our movies. I worked on the jigsaw puzzle. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  


 

 

 

 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth