Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Friday 5-31-24 Errands, Jukebox, Dance & Games

 

Doing the happy dance


We had a gorgeous day with the high of 86 degrees. 

We started the day out by going to town to do a few errands. First stop was The UPS Store to check our mail and to return switches to Amazon. The switches were too large for the jukebox project. Next we went grocery shopping at Walmart. Then we went across the street to HEB to finish up the grocery shopping. On the way home we stopped by the Pentagon Credit Union to get some money.

 

Shopping at HEB


When we got home we did our everyday stuff. Larry continued working on his jukebox project and I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 12 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played three different games of pinball. I played Big Buck Hunter Pro, Blood Machines and Creature From the Black Lagoon. I haven't played Blood Machine since I had it as a weekly challenge of March 17th to March 23rd. I didn't do as well but had fun.


Big Buck Hunter Pro


Blood Machines


Creature From the Black Lagoon


For the next two weeks Di Green and Terry McCann are going to be in Sweden for their National Square Dancing Convention so they won't be calling virtually. This means I won't be dancing as much. I dance to them three times a week, on Monday C1, Tuesday A2 and Wednesday Plus. I decided to assemble another jigsaw puzzle. The puzzle is a Majestic 2000 piece puzzle called Winter Haven Refuge hivernal. I did the frame and a little more. The size is 39 inches X 27 inches.

Winter Haven Refuge frame


Winter Haven Refuge box

 

I worked out using Synth Riders for an hour.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett called five tips to 13 participants. We just danced and redid sequences when necessary. It was a fun hour dancing with friends.

 


After the dance we watched a movie on Pluto called Miss Willoughby Haunted Bookstore. It was a cute movie starring Nathalie Cox and Kelsey Grammer. Then I continued watching Hidden Assets first season and finished it. It's a detective series on Acorn, where the Irish detectives work together with Berlin detectives to solve murders caused by terrorist bombings.Then I watched Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.  




1 comment:

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth