Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Wednesday 6-26-24 Dentist Appointments, 2 Dances & Games

 

Having Fun


We had another hot day with the temperature of 97 degrees. 

We started the day out by going to Belton Family Dental for our sixth month cleaning. The appointment was at 9:00 so I missed Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus dance. Everything went great. We have a new dentist and he recommended, that I get a root canal on a tooth in front of my implant. He also said that the tooth in the back of my right side is getting worse. I was going to get a implant but it's not giving any problems so I've been putting it off for a few years. I decided to put both teeth off for a little while longer. Our next cleaning is scheduled for January 9th.

 

6th month cleaning at the dentist


 

After the dentist appointment we swung by the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we went to Walmart to do the rest of our grocery shopping, there were some items that we couldn't get delivered the other day. 

I attended two square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to 20 participants. She worked on Magic Transfer the Column from both right and left, other Magic Concepts, Vertical Concepts and other C1 moves. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Second was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. This week Ett McAtee filled in for Karin Rabe and Greg Moore because they went to the National Square Dancing Convention. The format was 4 tips of C1 to 7 participants, 3 tips of A2 to 7 participants and a couple of trivia. Ett called 2 C1 tips and 1 A2 tip, Dave called 2 C1 tips and 1 A2 tip and the last A2 tip Ett and Dave called together. It was a small group but it was a lot of fun.

 

Get a partner and dance

 

I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 12 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. 

I played the Weekly Pinball Challenge of Game of Thrones. We found a problem in the game when I get an extra ball the game will stop. I still having fun playing the game.


Game of Thrones

I worked out with Synth Riders for an hour.

In the evening we watched Housewife 49 on Prime. It was about a 49 year old housewife, who in the late 1930s agrees to send details of her routine to the Mass Observation Project. A non-governmental scheme designed to chronicle the lives of ordinary people in the U.K. It was a good movie and has a lot of humor in it. Then I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and Rooster Cogburn from our movies. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 


 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth