Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Friday 6-7-24 Ett's Dance, Jukebox Project & More

 

Happy Friday


Happy Friday. It was another hot day with the high in the mid 90's. 

Larry sent the day working on the documentation for the jukebox. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Solitaire Mini of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

I played a few games of pinball. They were Dr. No, James Bond 60th Anniversary, Cirqus Voltaire and Lethal Weapon 3. 

 

Cirqus Voltaire


Dr. No

 

James Bond 60th Anniversary

 

Lethal Weapon 3

 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She called four tips to 13 participants. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.


Get a partner and dance

After the dance we watched a movie on Pluto called Ford vs Ferrari. It was a good movie based on the American car designer Carroll Shelby and driver Ken Miles and how they worked together to build a Ford car to defeat Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1966. It starred Matt Damon as Carroll Shelby and Christian Bale as Ken Miles. Then I watched The Dark Knight Returns from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

We had a relaxing day.

 


  Relaxing day


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth