Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 7, 2024

Thursday 6-6-24 Day of Having Fun

 

Fun Day


Today we had a high temperature of 97 degrees. It's not officially summertime until June 20th. It's already in the high 90's, it looks like we're going to have another hot summer.

 


  

Keeping cool under the air conditioner


Larry is finished building the jukebox now he is working on documentation. He spent the day drawing a wiring schematic. He still has to work on documenting how he built the jukebox.

Wiring Schematic

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 2 hours and 4 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

I worked out on the Synth Riders for an hour. I played three games of pinball, they were Lethal Weapon 3, Red & Ted's Road Show and The Lost World Jurassic Park. I didn't get a new high score but had fun.

 

Lethal Weapon 3

 

The Lost World Jurassic Park

 

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

In the evening we watched a movie on Tubi called Brotherhood of the Wolf. It took place in France in the 18th century, a couple of men were hired by the king to investigate killings of people in the area. It was originally in French and was translated to English. It was very well done and you didn't have to read subtitles. It was a good movie. Then I watched The Dark Knight from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

For the last week or so we have had a new visitor in our back yard, it is a gorgeous hawk. It appeared again today.

Perched on the neighbor's fence


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth