Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Monday 6-17-24 Home Projects, Dancing & Games

 

 

We had a busy day of doing this and that. It was an overcast day and humidity. '

 Larry started the day out by doing a few projects outside. First he added more fertilizer on the yards. Then using an extension pole with a brush attached he removed the cobwebs and bug debris from the eves. Next he blew off the porches and gravel. Then he treated for bugs using his back pack sprayer. He sprayed the eaves, gravel, yards, front porch and around the house. He sprayed the back porch roof but not the porch because we needed to do a bit of cleaning first. 

While Larry did these projects I danced. I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di had to take her Mum to a doctor's appointment so Ett McAtee stepped in and called the dance. Ett called four tips to 13 participants. She just called the dance she tried to help us now and then but got confused so she gave up. She did workshop a few moves by calling them a lot. The moves were Reverse Extend, Cross Your Neighbor, Spin Chain The Top and Linear Action. I had a great time dancing with friends and to Ett calling.

 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Pyramid and 10 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

After lunch we went back outside on the back porch. Larry sprayed off the porch and cleaned the grill. I cleaned the railing. After Larry finished washing the grill he washed the threshold of the door, washed the porch chairs and scraped some spots off the porch. It took us two hours to clean the porch. 


Railing on the steps


Porch railing


Cleaned grill


I played some pinball. I played Beavis and Butt-head, The Get Away, Mustang, NASCAR and No Fear. I became the 4th high score in The Get Away. I had a great time playing pinball.


Beavis and Butt-head


Mustang


NASCAR


No Fear


The Get Away


In the evening we watched Alice Through The Looking Glass. When Larry went to bed I watched The Da Vinci Code and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth