Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 24, 2024

Sunday 6-23-24 New Pinball Challenge & Having Fun

 

Happy Sunday


We had a laid back Sunday with the high of 95 degrees. We hung around the house keeping cool under the air conditioner.


Laid back day


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 55 minutes and 24 seconds to complete, which put me in 21st place in my group. I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry did his morning routine. In the afternoon when my next weekly pinball challenge was announced he downloaded the game. Larry gave up trying to guess the new challenge because the last few weeks they have picked games that were not on their list. This week the challenge is Game of Thrones. It took Larry a bit to install the game, sometimes there are notes that help with what goes where and how to configure the game, not this week, and this game was different. He read through a bunch of comments and finally got it installed, it works super. This week the game was in both 2D and Virtual Reality so Larry installed both versions. After installing the game he played it and had fun. He also played The Flintstones and played very well.

I played last week challenge Beavis and Butt-Head to see if I could get a new high score but was unsuccessful. My final high score for Beavis and Butt-Head was 6,873,510, which put me in 49th place out of 60 participants. I played the new challenge Game of Thrones. It's a lot of fun. My high score was the Grand Champion of 279,169,420 but I couldn't enter it on the challenge  because Grand Champion scores are not allowed. My #1 high score was 104,132,330, which I entered on the challenge. This score put me in 6th place out of 9 participants. I also played Fun House and The Flintstones.

 

Game of Thrones

 

The Flintstones

 

Fun House

 

Beavis and Butt-Head

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. I spent most of the day assembling the jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we finished watching the 9th season of Grantchester on PBS. It had a great season closure. Then I watched a couple of episodes of My Life Is Murder 4th season on Acorn. Afterwards I watched Beauty and the Beast out of our movie collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with a total of 122,109 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of the television



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth