Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 10, 2024

Sunday 6-9-24 New Pinball Challenge, Games & Having Fun

 

Happy Sunday


We had a very laid back day. The high temperature was 95 degrees.

I made Belgium waffles for breakfast. Then I went back to bed. While I was napping Larry finished working on the documentation of the jukebox. Before he went to bed he wrote Frank and Eric to tell him where the project is. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 25 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Today was the beginning of a new week so I have a new weekly pinball challenge, which is White Water. We already have the game installed so Larry just had to change the game from 5 balls to 3. Before I played the new challenge I did last weeks challenge Lethal Weapon 3. I got a new high score of 86,197,670, which put me in 60th place out of 70 participants. My first high score on White Water was 61,800,970, which put me 4th place out of 4. It's just the beginning of the week so I have a ways to go.

 

Lethal Weapon 3

 

White Water


I also played Apollo 13, Who Dunnit and The Flintstones. Before playing Apollo 13Larry loaded the virtual reality version of it. I had a great time playing pinball.

 

Apollo 13

 

The Flintstones

 

Who Dunnit

 

I spent most of the day working on the jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched a movie called Professor Marston & The Wonder Woman. It was based on the true story of Professor Marston and his creation of Wonder Woman. It was a good movie. We had a choice on which service to watch it on, all of them had ads. We chose Freevee because we thought there would be less ads. We were wrong Tubi has less adds and shorter ones. But this was ok because it was free. Afterwards I watched Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with the total of 123,682 steps.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth