Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Monday 6-24-24 Di's C1 Dance, Games & Having FUn

 

We had a great day.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 14 participants. We went over the hour due to dancers, who hadn't been to the dance for a bit and people catching up for lost time. Larry danced four tips with me. I danced the last tip by myself. We had a super time dancing with friends.

 

Dancing with friends

 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 26 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Larry and I played pinball. Larry played Game of Thrones and NASCAR. I played Game of Thrones, NASCAR and Indiana Jones. While playing Game of Thrones I got a new high score of 140,557,280, which put me in 13th place out of 19 participants. When I played NASCAR and Indiana Jones I got into the Grand Champion position. We both had a super day of playing pinball.

 

Game of Thrones


Indiana Jones

 

NASCAR

 

I continued working on my jigsaw puzzle. I worked out with Synth Riders for an hour.


Working out


In the evening we started to watch the second season of D.I. Ray on PBS. Then I watched the third episode of My Life Is Murder on Acorn. Then I watched Chocolat from our movies. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which is good beginning for the week. This put me in third place in my group.

While I was playing pinball the fox came to visit. I have been putting nectar our for the hummingbirds and been putting a small bowl on the porch of nectar for the squirrels. I've been noticing every morning the small bowl was completely empty. I assumed it was the squirrel drinking it but I was wrong it was the fox. Today the fox appeared earlier then normal and we saw it drinking out of the bowl. It was there for a long time. We have been seeing the fox every night in the frontyard. I wasn't sure if it was a fox or a dog because it doesn't have a tail. 

 

The fox enjoying the nectar


The fox checking us out




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth