Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Saturday 6/1/24 New Month, Errands, Games & Pinball Project

 

Hot Day


Today was the beginning of a new month. The high today was 90 degrees.


Happy June


We started the day going to town. Larry needed to get a few items for his next project. It's to add a temporary sprinkler between Jason's house and our house. First stop was The Home Depot. He was able to get everything he wanted except for a couple of very small screws. We went to Keith's Ace Hardware but they also didn't have what he needed. When we got home he ordered them from Amazon. The items should come in tomorrow.


Doing errands


When we got home I played games. I started by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 18 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 37th place in my group. I also did the Daily Challenge of Mahjong. I hadn't done any of these games in a very long time and had fun. Then I played Angry Birds.

I continued assembling the puzzle Majestic Winter Refuge. 

I worked out using the Synth Riders for 45 minutes. I played three games of pinball. The games were Big Buck Hunter Pro, Fun House and Fish Tales. 

 

Big Buck Hunter Pro


Fish Tales


Fun House

Yesterday when we went grocery shopping we picked up a rack of baby back ribs, I barbecued them for dinner.

 

Pork Ribs

In the evening we watched Ghost In The Shell on Paramount +. It was a science fiction movie about making humans into robots. It was a weird movie. Afterwards I watched Fantastic Beast: The Crimes of Grindelwald. Then I started watching the second season of Hidden Assets. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth