Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 31, 2024

Thursday 5-30-24 Jukebox Project, Games & Workout

 

Smile and have fun


We had a great day of relaxing around the house.

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox project. He is the process of rebuilding the jukebox and making the final touches. He took the jukebox completely apart and is making a few changes to his original design. He built a new mounting board and a couple of duplicates. He is now working on building stands for the electronic parts that go into the jukebox. He also completed the painting of the bezel on the front glass. It's a long process but he's having a great time doing it.

 

The jukebox

I spent the day playing games. I started by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 59 minutes and 58 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I worked out using the Synth Riders for an hour. I played three different pinball games, which were Big Buck Hunter Pro, Cactus Canyon and Black Rose.

 

Big Buck Hunter Pro


Black Rose


Cactus Canyon


In the evening we watched a movie on Tubi called The Space Between Us. It was about a boy, who was raised on Mars and came to earth for the first time to find his father. It was a good movie. Then I watched a few episodes of the first season of Hidden Assets on Acorn. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth