Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Monday 1-31 Rainy Day & New Series on PBS

Rainy day

We had a nasty day with rain on and off all day. Late afternoon we had a down pour for a few minutes. Then it stayed around all night but not as hard.

We started the day out by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. She called five tips with 21 participants. She worked on Left Tally Ho, Replace Concept and Stretch Concept. Larry danced with me and we had a great time. 

Larry finished his truck paper project. He took him a while because he did a lot of redesigning. It came out great.

 

Finished truck

 

The bed

 

Front

 

Yesterday I finished putting the Pretty Flower Arrangement puzzle together.

Finished puzzle

I played my games the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 24 minutes and 11 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group.

After doing my games I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we watched an episode of Vera and we started watching an new series on PBS called Around the World in 80 Days. Then I started the 8th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,200 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth