Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Monday 2-7 Getting the Minnie Ready for a Trip

The weather is suppose to be beautiful so we decided we would go camping for a few days.

Let's go camping

Yesterday, I made an online grocery order with Walmart but when I went to checkout there were no times available for home delivery or curbside for the next couple of days. I guess the ice and snow last Thursday got things backed up. First thing this morning Larry took the list and went grocery shopping. On the way home he bought breakfast at Top Donuts. 

I got up around 8:00 and Larry got home a few minutes later. He likes to go to Walmart early to avoid the crowds. I put the groceries away and got ready to dance.

We attended one virtual square dance, Di Green's Weekly C1 at 9:00. Terry still wasn't filling well so we pined Carol and Brian from the U.K.. They dance with their backs to us and you can follow them. They're good dancers. Di called 5 tips with 27 participants. Larry danced with me. Di worked on Tally Ho and Linear Action. The dance was a lot of fun. 

After the dance we went to the storage center and picked up the Minnie. On the way to get the Minnie we stopped by the UPS Store to pick up our mail. It was busy but Larry had his key and we didn't have any packages waiting so he was in and out very fast. We were going to take Hwy 317 to the storage center but the road was closed and the traffic was backed up. We drove back to the dam and took the route we take from the house. When we got home Larry parked the Minnie on the side of the house.

After lunch Larry went out and filled the Minnie with water. Then he moved it in front of the garage. Larry installed the tire air pressure monitors. A little later I loaded the Minnie for our trip and made the bed. We're only going away for three days. In the morning I'll finish getting the Minnie ready.

Getting the Minnie ready to go camping

I played my games. The Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 10 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group.

Yesterday I mentioned, that Larry did an Easter paper project. It was a chick and rabbit.

Cute Easter Rabbit and Chick

In the evening we watched the Olympics. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group. 

While I continued watching the Olympics I looked in our security cameras and saw a possum on the porch, a fox and deer in the grass. I hadn't seen the wildlife for a couple of days. I have stopped feeding the deer because they were starting to expect to be fed. I'm glad the wildlife is still coming around because I enjoy watching them.   

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth