Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 7, 2022

Sunday 2-6 Dancing, Crafting & Olympics

 

We had a beautiful day. It was a little cold but not as bad as it was a couple of days ago. 

I started the day out by playing games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 28th place in my group. After playing games I continued reading Norwegian by Night.

Larry did a paper crafting project.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series. After two weeks on vacation Ett was back calling. She invited Di Green to come and call with her. The dance was six tips of C1. They had 37 participants. Di usually dances with her partner Terry McCann but today he wasn't filling well so she danced and called by herself. I ended up pinning our friends Susan and Ken out of the Dallas area. I had fun dancing to Di and Ett and with friends.

 

Di Green

Some of the participants

 

Ett McAtee

The second dance was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. Loren called 3 A2 tips with 25 participants, 2 C1 Teach and Review tips with 24 participants and 2 C1 tips with 18 participants. This week Loren reviewed Cast Back and Cross Cast Back. In the second tip Loren introduced Pass the Axle and Anything the Axle. I danced by myself and had a super time. 

 

Participants in Loren's dance

 

Loren Green

We watched the Olympics. While I was watching television I did my steps. I did 26.500, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with 193,604 steps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth