Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Saturday 2-12 Visiting Louise

Smile and have fun

When we woke up the temperature was in the 50s and there was a strong wind out of the north. The temperature dropped throughout the day, by 5:00 it was 48 degrees.

Our plan for today was going to Round Rock to visit Louise.

On the way we stopped by the UPS Store to drop off Larry's hiking pants to get returned to Amazon. What's nice about ordering from Amazon is when you return an item you just print out the return mailing slip and drop the item off at the UPS Store. They package it up and ship it back. Normally when the UPS Store scans it in you receive a instant refund, it is not always instant but most of the times it is.

Afterwards we stopped by Jack n Jill Donuts and bought donuts for breakfast.

Louise and her dog Alice met us at the door. They were surprised that we weren't there earlier. We explained I had slept in. She didn't need Larry to work on anything in the house so we just visited with her. Last night I made a rigatoni noodles bake to take along for lunch. While we were visiting I worked on her puzzle and played with Alice. Alice had got a hair cut and she looks great. In fact she looks like a new dog. I forgot my camera so no pictures. We like to visit Louise once in awhile just to see how she's doing. Monday is Valentine Day and Larry had made a couple of cupid figures for her, one for her and if she wanted to give her friend Devie one she could. She was very happy to get the cupids. We had a great visit.

Cupids for Louise

When we got home I played my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. 

We watched some YouTube videos and an episode of GizWiz. 

The weather is suppose to be nice for a couple of days so Larry made reservations to go camping at Lake Granger. Years ago we camped there a couple of times, the last time was February 2011. This will be our first time at this campground.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. While watching television I completed 27,000 steps. This put me in 6th place in my group. 

 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth