Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Saturday 2-26 Dancing with Darren Gallina & Saturday Night Fever


 Overcast Day

We had an overcast day with occasional sprinkles. We stayed indoors trying to keep warm.

I started the day out by playing my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I played the Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 32 minutes and 46 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Darren Gallina's Saturday Mainstream/Plus at 1:00. Darren called by himself so he called two mainstream tips with 18 participants and one plus tip with 19 participants. Darren and Thom had two cameras setup, one was a back camera where the dancers could follow them to get in the right place. Each tip had a pattern song and a singing call song. I attended by myself and had a great time.

Participants in the dance

 

Darren and Thom

 

Second was Don Moger's Weekly Saturday Night Fever at 6:00. Dayle Hodge shares in calling the dance. The format this week was, Dayle called the first two A2 tips, Don called two short A2 tips and three C1 class level tips. Dayle was calling in person so he could only be there for a half hour. During the A2 tips there were 39 participants and the C1 tips had 34 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a super evening of dancing with friends.

We spent most of the day reading. Larry started a project of backing up the books on our Kindle.

After the Saturday Night Fever dance we finished watching Dalgliesh. Then we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I watched Sister Act on Amazon. I liked the movie even after all these years. Then I continued watching the third and final season of Rosemary and Thyme. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth