Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Monday 2-21 Fog, Dance & Crafting

Foggy Morning

When I got up this morning it was foggy. We had a lot of moisture on the porch, sidewalk, driveway and everywhere else. A couple hours later the fog was gone and the clouds were gone. The sun came out and the wind came up. As the day went on the wind got stronger.


Hang on 

This didn't stop me from putting up the bird feeder and out the bowls for the squirrels. The squirrels came and some birds. 

Since I stopped feeding the deer we don't see the deer too much. A couple days last week we saw a big herd of deer between 10 and 12 walk through the backyard. They were doing their rounds. They walk from across the street, through our neighbor's, Jason yard, around the side of the house, through our backyard and through the lots on the other side. We were surprised there was so many deer together. As they walk through they occasionally stop and eat the grass.

At 9:00 we attended Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop. This week she workshopped Tandem Concept using various calls. She also did Tally Ho, Linear Action and other calls, that were requested by dancers. She had 27 participants. She and Terry dance with their backs to us. This helps me out when I make mistakes and I knew where to go. Di called five tips, Larry danced with me except for the last tip. We had a great time dancing with friends.

I don't say it too often but I really appreciate it when Larry dances with me because he can help me get in the proper place, formation and do the moves correctly.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance I played my games. Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group. Then I played Sudoku.

Larry continued working on his card paper project on the Cameo. I worked on my book.

We did a little grocery shopping at Walmart.

In the evening we finished watching Around the World in 80 Days on PBS. Afterwards I finished watching the first season of Rosemary and Thyme and started the second season. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put in 3rd place in my group. We had a great day.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth