Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Monday 2-14 Happy Valentine's Day

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope everyone had a great day. We had a relaxing day. It was windy.

Windy day

It is very hard for Larry to surprise me because we're always together, but he did today. I crawled out of bed and started making pancakes. While I was waiting for the batter to relax I looked on the table and there was an envelope with my name on it. It was a Valentine card that he made for me. What a great surprise. I didn't know he had done this. It was a very cute card and the salutation inside was sweet. Thank you, Larry.

Valentine Card

The envelope

There was no hiking so we walked around the park a few times. Each time it was between an hour and an hour and a half. When we weren't walking we read. I finished reading American by Day written by Derek B. Miller. It was an excellent book. 

Reading is fun

I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. it took me 19 minutes and 46 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. After finishing my book I played some Sudoku games. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. This is a good start for a new week.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth