Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 21, 2022

Sunday 2-20 Relaxing Sunday

We had a relaxing day.

I started the day out by doing the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 55 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group.

Afterwards I worked on my annual book.

While I played games and worked on my book Larry did a paper project.

We watched YouTube videos and an episode of GizWiz.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. Loren called three tips of A2 with 25 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 24 participants and two tips of C1 with 16 participants. During the C1 teach tips Loren worked on Tally Ho from right handed waves. We had a pleasant evening of dancing with friends.

 

Afterwards we watched an episode of the first season of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the 9th season of Father Brown. While watching television I did 27,100 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 193,021 steps.  


Relaxing in front of the television



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth