Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Friday 2-18 Doctor Appointment

Going to the doctor

I woke up at 6:45 a.m. to get ready for an 8:20 appointment at Salado Baylor Scott & White. We left the house at 7:30. Because it was my first time at the clinic and a new Medicare patient I didn't get my Wellness check-up. They just did a very cursory checkup and asked questions to update my records. Next I had to make another appointment so they can go through Medicare and how it works. After that I can setup a Wellness appointment. A wellness check would have been free but since they are requiring me to go through these other things I had a co-payment of $196.00. What a surprise. I was disappointed because when we made the appointment it was for a wellness visit, they didn't say anything about having to do this other stuff. In preparation for blood work I hadn't eaten since 9:00 last night and they didn't even take my blood. The problem with scheduling and rescheduling appointments is you have to wait two to three months to get in. Good thing I'm not sick.  

When you become a patent at Baylor Scott & White, they set you up with a online chart called My Chart. You can make appointments and track everything they do.

On the way home we stopped by the UPS Store to pickup our mail. Then we swung by Walmart to get a few things. Afterward we went home.

Grocery shopping

After lunch I played my computer games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 15th in my group.

While I played games Larry continued working on the truck paper project.

In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30. Ett called 4 tips of A2 with 26 participants and 1 tip of C1 teach with 25 participants. During the teach tip Ett went over Scatter Scoot and Scatter Scoot Chain Thru. We had fun dancing with friends and to Ett.

After the dance we watched the Olympics. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth