Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Tuesday 2-1 First Day of February

Today was the first day of February. Had a laid back day.

We attended one virtual square dance, which was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 21 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a great time dancing with friends. 


As we were signing off from the dance Barbara from Germany logged in and said that Dayle Hodge had cancelled all his dances this week because his computer crashed, it wouldn't restart and he didn't have a computer to use for the dances. He was in the process of getting a new computer or his old one working again.

Since it is the first of the month Larry backed up the computer and filled the septic system with bleach. He also cleaned the filters on our three air purifiers. 

I played my computer games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I worked on my annual book for last year. I also took a nap.

While I played my games and worked on my book Larry read.

In the evening we continued watching Around the World in 80 Days on PBS. Then I finished watching the 8th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth