Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 4, 2022

Thursday 2-3 Snow and Wind

Snow Day

We had a very cold day with snow and freezing rain. The temperatures stayed in the mid 20's the entire day. 

I went outside to put out the birdhouse and bowls for the squirrels. There was ice on the stairs and porch. The birds came all day long eating and a squirrel showed up. I had to chase it out of the feeder. The birds and squirrel shared the food in the bowls. The birds made a mess because some of them shoveled the food out of the bowl with their beaks. They wanted to eat the food off the porch. After dinner when I went to collect the bowls and feeder I had to blow off the porch.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 43 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I played some Sudoku games and worked on my annual book.

While I played games Larry read.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Electrical Life of Louis Wain. It was based on the true story of Louis Wain, he was an artist and changed the public opinion about cats through his art. It was ok. Then we watched the first episode of the first season of Death In Paradise. Afterwards I watched Cinderella on Amazon. They rewrote Cinderella with modern music and ideas. It was good. Then I started watching the first season of Rosemary & Thyme on Britbox. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in seventh place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth