Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 18, 2022

Thursday 2-17 Dancing, Crafting and Olympics

Just having fun

Today started out at the temperature of 64 degrees. In the afternoon it started to drop and by 10:00 pm it was 33 degrees. Besides the temperature dropping we had wind out of north. 

Trying to keep warm

Larry keeps an eye on the weather and the forecast now indicates that over the next week we are going to have some mornings down into the 20's. So we went to the storage center to plug in the Minnie and setup our small heaters. Now, the Minnie is ready for the cold front.

While we were camping our friends James and Jeanne from Sun City called Larry to keep in touch on how we are and what's happening. James mentioned that they bought a new ranch. When we got home Larry made them a congratulations card. It came out cute.


   Jeanne and James card

We attended one virtual square dance. Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. He called five tips, 4 tips of two couples with 20 participants and 1 tip of four couples with 18 participants. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.


After the dance Larry started another paper project, he is making the truck he made a couple of weeks ago but in different colors.

I played the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 8 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. I did 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. I have a Wellness appointment at 8:00 in the morning so I ended up going to bed at 11:00 pm instead of 1:30 am. We had a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth