Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Saturday 2-5 Reading, Olympics & Keeping Warm

Today was cold but not as cold as the last two days. We woke up to 23 degrees with no wind. It got up to 49 degrees. The ice and snow is almost gone. 

Last night before I went to bed I took a couple of cinnamon rolls out of the freeze to thaw out overnight. When Larry got up they were ready to be baked. I got up at 8:00 the rolls were still warm. 

After breakfast I put out the bird feeder and bowls on the porch. It didn't take the squirrels long to find the food. We had four squirrels on the porch at one time. They took turns eating out of the bowls. There are three bowls and they don't like sharing so they would scare each other off, not in a mean way. For awhile we had a squirrel at each bowl. About an hour later the birds started to show up. 

Squirrels visiting

I played my games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

After playing games I started reading a book called Norwegian by Night written by Derek B. Miller. I read for a couple of hours and Larry started and finished a book.

 


Relax with a good book

We watched the Olympics. While watching them I did my steps. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth