Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 25, 2022

Thursday 2-24 Keeping Warm

 

It's cold. It finally got up to 32 degrees at 5:00. We didn't do much but stay inside keeping warm.

Before going to bed last night I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. In the morning I did the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 55 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group.

We attended one virtual square dance, it was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. He called five tips: four tips of two-couple moves with 21 participants and one tip of four-couple moves with 19 participants. Dayle did an excellent job of calling. When dancers were in the wrong place he cued you in the proper place. We had a great time dancing with friends and Dayle.

 

Larry spent most of the day reading and I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We watched a movie called An Inspector Calls. It was about a detective inspector who investigates a young woman's suicide. It was very good. Then we started watching a 2021 detective series on Acorn called Dalgliesh. So far it's pretty good. Then we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. I enjoyed the two movies I watched last night. I finished watching the second season of Rosemary and Thyme. It's an ok series about two professional gardeners, who investigate mysterious crimes. This series isn't as good as other detective series I like watching. Then I watched Forrest Gump on Amazon. I've watched it before and thought it was great. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place

Relaxing in front of the television



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth