Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Saturday 2-19 Tee Shirt Painting & Saturday Night Fever

Have fun with friends

We started the day out at 26 degrees and it got up to 55 degrees. It was warmer then yesterday and very little wind.

I started the day out by playing my games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 13 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 16th in my group.

Last month Ett McAtee setup a Zoom session for dancers to paint the front of our square dance t-shirts. Today she setup another Zoom session to paint the back of the shirt. We logged in at 11:00 to meetup with everyone, there were 18 of us who showed up. It took two hours, not as long as last month because the formations were larger and not as many. We had a fun time.


Ett McAtee

 

The painting party participants

 
The back of the shirt before paint applied

The finished product

After the party I worked on my annual book from last year. Larry crafted. He finished making the truck and started a new project. Then we watched YouTube videos and an episode of the GizWiz.

 

Two paper trucks

The new truck

In the evening we attended a virtual square dance. Don Moger decided to start up his Saturday Night Fever dance once again. Don and Dayle Hodge called the dance. They called 3 tips of A2 with 36 participants and 3 tips of C1 Teach Level with 33 participants. Don and Dayle called two tips of each by themselves and the last tip of A2 and C1 together. We had a super time dancing with Don and Dayle calling together and with friends.

After the dance we watched the Olympics. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

We had a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth