Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Wednesday 2-16 Back to Dancing

Get a partner and dance

It was an overcast day with wind gust up to 30 mph. It sprinkled just enough to dampen the driveway. 

Hold on Tiger

I got up early and made pancakes for breakfast.

Last night before I went to bed I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Today before dancing I did the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 32 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

We attended three square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. I attended it by myself. They had 22 participants. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips. During the tips Di called she added full square material. It is fun dancing with Di and Terry because they tell you where you should be and cue when necessary. I had a great hour of dancing with friends and to Di and Terry.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. He is now working and sometimes he'll have to shorten his dances because he has meetings scheduled for his job. Today he had to shorten the dance by fifteen minutes but he still called four tips. He called two tips of A1 and two tips of A2 two couples moves with 19 participants. Larry danced with me and we had an outstanding time. We hadn't danced to Dayle in close to two months because we have been going on camping trips. He's a great caller. He knows where the dancers are suppose to be and if he notices you are in the wrong place he will try to help by saying something like you should be facing the kitchen or which wall you should be looking at. 

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 1:00. Larry danced with me and Ett had 29 participants. This week she worked on Tally Ho in different positions. We had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

In the afternoon I did some Sudoku games.

After dinner we watched the Olympics. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth