Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Friday 2-25 Just Another Day

 


We had another cold day. It didn't get out of the 30's. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. 

After playing my games I did some housework and laundry.

Doing chores

I started reading Death at La Fenice written by Donna Leon. It's a detective series. I've read other books in this series before and like them. While I read Larry also read.

I attended a virtual square dance. It was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:30. She called four A2 tips with 22 participants and one teach C1 tip with 19 participants. I had fun dancing to Ett and friends.

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Dalgliesh. Afterwards I watched The Wedding Planner starring Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey. It was a romantic comedy about a wedding planner who falls in love with the groom. It was a cute movie and I liked it. Then I started watching the third season of Rosemary and Thyme. While watching television I did 28,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth