Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tuesday 2-22 Home Project, Danicng & Crafting

We had a beautiful day. We started with the temperature in the 60's and it got to 78 degrees at noon. We had a lot of sunshine and wind out of the south. After lunch the temperature started to drop by 5:00 it was 58 degrees and the wind was out of the north. 

Larry started the day out by applying pre-emergent on the yards. 

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 10:00. This week Di and Terry called four tips with 21 participants. They took turns calling. They worked on Peel & Trail and Trail Off. Barbara from Germany showed up, she went back to work and had a day off so she decided to dance with us. This was a pleasant surprise. The dance was fun and very enjoyable dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus/DBD at 11:00. Dayle called five tips: three tips of two couples Plus with 16 participants, one tip of DBD with 16 participants and one tip of four couples Plus with 14 participants. Dayle did a fantastic job of calling and I had a great time dancing to him and with friends.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges before I went to bed. After the dances I did the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 51 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

After playing games I continued working on my annual book.

In the evening we started to watch the first season of Reacher on Amazon. I continued watching the second season of Rosemary and Thyme. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth