Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Wednesday 2-23 Dancing, Crafting & Cold Front

Keeping warm

The cold front is here. Today it didn't get above freezing. It's suppose to be really cold for a few days. 

I started the day off by playing my daily Solitaire games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of six games (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 14 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group.  

We attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 22 participants. I attended by myself and had a great time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called 2 two couples A1 and A2 tips with 15 participants and 1 four couples A2 tip with 14 participants. Larry attended the dance with me and we had a super time.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 1:00. Ett called five tips with 26 participants. I attended by myself. It was a little difficult dancing by myself but I had fun. 

While I danced Larry finished his paper project of making Spring cards and envelopes.

After Ett's dance I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we finished watching Reacher on Amazon. I watched two movies on Peacock. The first one was Marry Me starring Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson. Marry Me was a romantic comedy about a big music star marrying a math teacher during a concert. Second was Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous starring Sandra Bullock. It was comedy about an FBI agent, who goes undercover to find Miss U.S.A. and the head of the beauty pageant who were kidnapped in Las Vegas. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth