Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Tuesday 11-9 Smile and Have Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We had just another Tuesday.

We started the day out by attending two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 at 10:00. They took turn calling five tips with 23 participants for the two A1 tips and 21 participants for the three A2 tips. When Di called she put called four couples moves now and then. Larry and I had a great time dancing with Di and Terry and friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus/DBD at 11:00. Dayle called three Plus tips with 16 participants, one DBD tip with 15 participants and one Four Couples tip with 13 participants. During the Plus tips Dayle did call DBD put not as much as in the DBD tip. DBD stands for Dance By Definition. We had fun with friends and Dayle.

 

Larry continued making Christmas cards.

I did the Daily Challenges in Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 11 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I took a nap.

In the evening we started watching the 4th season of Vera. Then I continued watching the 23rd season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth