Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Monday 11-15 Dancing, Minnie Project and Ham Hock & Beans

Having fun with friends

We had super day.

We started the day out by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 9:00. Di called five tips to 26 participants. She workshopped Interlocked Diamond Formations, Finish a Move and other moves that were requested by the dancers. Larry danced with me. We had an outstanding hour of dancing with friends.

After lunch Larry went outside and continued working on polishing and waxing the Minnie. He finished polishing and waxing the driver side, then he turned it around and finished the back. He is about half way done.

 

Waxing the back of the Minnie

I did the Daily Challenges of the Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 17 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I also did a few Sudoku games.

After playing games I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit.

Awhile back we bought a spiral ham. Last night I made ham hock and beans using the ham bone and navy beans. When had this for our dinner. It came out really good.

 

Ham Hock & Beans

In the evening we finished watching the Royall Flying Doctor Service and the 6th season of Grantchester on PBS. Then I finished watching the 2nd season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth