Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Friday 11-5 Allergies, Errrands and Dancing

 

Awesome Day!!!

We had an awesome day with a lot of sunshine and temperatures in the 50s. 

We started the day out by doing a little shopping. We needed a couple of really short extension cords, ones that are about 8 inches long. We stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up a couple of things but they did not have any extension cords. Went across the street to Walmart to get a few grocery items and they also did not have the short extension cords. From there we picked up our mail, there was a package with a couple of square dancing t-shirts that we had ordered. Larry wanted some silver foil paper that Michael's had on sale. There is another Dollar Tree on the way Michael's so we stopped and they had the extension cords. We have found that each Dollar Tree stocks different things. Sometimes you can buy an item in a store and when you go back they don't have the item.

Awhile back during Ett McAtee's dance she and some of the dancers were talking about square dancing t-shirts that had the different square dance formations on them. Ett is planning on having a virtual painting session where you color in the third couple boxes on the shirt. The third couple position is the position we dance in for virtual dancing. I thought this would be cool to do so Larry ordered a couple of tee shirts.

On the way home we stopped by Tops Donuts and bought a couple of donuts.

 

Square Dance tee shirts

 

The back of the tee shirt

The front of the tee shirt

I did my Daily Challenges of the Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 39 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I did some Star Clubs games in the Tropical Reef.

My allergies were acting up so after playing games I went and took a nap. 

When I woke up Larry decided to take a loaf of bread out of the freezer to bake. After thawing for almost eight hours he baked it. It came out great and tasted delicious.

 

Fresh baked bread

Bread sliced and ready to be eaten

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. She called five two couples A2 tips with 18 participants, one four couples A2 tip with 18 participants and one C1 class level tip with 17 participants. I had a super time.

While I danced Larry wrote an email to his mom.

We have been watching Vera on Acorn and some of the seasons are not available on Acorn but they are available on Brit Box. I have watched other series on Acorn and some of their seasons are only available on Brit Box. We have been talking about signing up for Brit Box and cancelling Acorn. While I was napping Larry signed us up for Brit Box. 

After Ett's dance we started watching the third season of Vera. Then I finished watching the second season and final season of Missing on Acorn. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth