Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Saturday 11-27 Rainy Day & Dancing

Playing in the rain

It was overcast all day with an occasional sprinkle. It was cold outside with the temperature in the low 50s. We spent the day indoors except when I worked on getting the Minnie ready.

Larry worked on the new computer and wrote his Seeds Program review on the Carro Smart Fan. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 19 seconds because I got stuck on the last Free Cell games, that was an expert game. This put me in 20th place in my group. I also did some Mahjong and Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green's Monthly A2 dance at 2:00. I attended it by myself. This month she invited Ett McAtee and Dave Eno to come and help Terry McCann and her call the dance. The dance had two breakout rooms: A was two couples tips only and B was two couples tips and four couples within the tips. We started the dance in A breakout for a half hour with 29 participants. Dave called two tips and Terry called one tip. Then dancers either stayed there or went to the other breakout room. I went to the B breakout room. I danced six tips with 19 to 20 participants. Ett, Dave and Di called two tips a piece. Then we all went back to the A breakout room for the closing half hour with 26 participants. Ett, Terry and Di called a tip a piece. I had a great time dancing to Terry, Di, Ett and Dave and with friends.

 

Terry McCann & Di Green

Ett McAtee

Dave Eno

The Second dance was Don Moger's Saturday Night Fever A2/C1 at 6:00. Dayle Hodge helped Don call the dance. They called three tips of A2 with 32 participants and 3 C1 tips at class level with 28 participants. Larry and I had super time dancing to Dayle and Don and with friends.

After the dance we watched an episode of the 8th season of Vera. Then I finished the 8th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth