Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Saturday 11-6 Saturday Night Fever Dance, Walking and Workout

 

Happy Saturday from us

We had another beautiful day with sunshine and temperatures in the mid to high 60s.

We started the day out by going for a walk. This morning it was in the high 30s so we wore a light jacket, we really didn't need it. We walked to Temple Lake Park. We started from the house and walked the opposite direction from the ramp. We walked Arrowhead Point Rd to Adams. Then we turned left and walked to Temple Lake Park. From there we walked around the park and the old lake road to Arrowhead Point boat ramp. There was a low cloud covering over the lake. It was cool watching the fishermen drive their boats through the clouds. While we were walking the old road we met a couple with a German Shepard. We were almost home when we stopped and visited with our neighbors. We had a very nice hour walk.

Larry worked on a paper project. He redesigned a goodie box into a card. He likes doing this stuff.

I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of five games. It took me 10 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. I continued playing the games in the Tropical Breeze session of the Star Club. I did a few Sudoku games.

After playing games I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour. It had been 35 days since I had done this.

 

Working out

We attended the Saturday Night Fever virtual square dance at 6:00 with Don Moger and Dayle Hodge. Dayle was calling live and had a half hour, he called the first A2 tip by himself, he and Don did the second A2 tip together. Don called two A2 tips and three C1 class level tips. During the A2 tips we had 39 participants and the C1 tips had 31 participants. We had a great evening of dancing to Don and with friends. 

After the dance we watched another episode of the second season of Vera. After Larry went to bed I started watching the 22nd season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth