Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Monday 11-22 Dancing, Crafting and Working Out

 

Happy Monday

We started the day by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. She had 25 participants and called five tips. She worked on Linear Action, Triple Boxes/Lines/Waves and Tally Ho. She did a super job of calling. We had a great time dancing and visiting with our virtual square dancing friends.

Larry continued working on Christmas projects. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 58 minutes and 17 seconds to complete, which put me in 25th place in my group. I also did some Sudoku games.

In the afternoon while Larry worked on Christmas paper projects I worked out for an hour and a half with my Wii Fit, Gold's Gym and Just Dance. I also did laundry.

 

Doing laundry

Working out

We had a relaxing evening. We finished watching the 5th season of Vera and started the 6th season. Then I started the 6th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth