Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Tuesday 11-23 Happy Tuesday

 

We had a great day. It got up to 66 degrees.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. They called five tips with 21 participants. We had a great time. Before the last tip Di said she would do a short tip so it wouldn't overlap Dayle's dance. Larry told her that Dayle wasn't calling this week because of Thanksgiving. The dancers were thanked him for reminding them about it, especially Meghan from Australia who gets up at 2:00am for these morning dances.

Larry spent the day making Christmas paper projects. 

I played computer games. I did the Daily Challenges in Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games. I worked out for a half hour using Just Dance. I vacuumed the house.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Vera. Then I finished watching the 6th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth